The Innovate OT-2 is a simple device that lets you use your iPhone to wirelessly datalog your OBD2 vehicle's sensors. Using the Innovate OT-2 along with the FREE iTunes Logworks app, your iPhone becomes:
* A gauge setup/wireless dash
* OBD2 scan tool
* Efficiency meterWhat app do I need to download to use with the OT-2?
LogWorks Mobile is a FREE app for your iPhone or iPod Touch that communicates with the OT-2 device. LogWorks Mobile, when combined with the OT-2, creates a datalogger, dyno and efficiency meter, OBD2 scan tool, and custom wireless gauge setup directly on your iPhone.Click here to download the Logworks mobile app from iTunesHow does it work?
The OT-2 utilizes your vehicles existing On-Board Diagnostic system (1996 and up OBD-II) to access "hidden" information. This process is completely safe and is currently utilized by all factory service technicians. A single plug, usually located under the dashboard, feeds information to the OT-2 device. The OT-2 then wirelessly communicates to your iPhone or iPod Touch through the FREE Logworks Mobile application.Will it work on my vehicle?
The OT-2 works on over 95% of vehicles manufactured after 1996. Any Honda or Acura vehicle manufactured in 1996 or after is compatible with the OT-2 device.Is it easy to install?
YES!!! The OT-2 can be installed in under 2 minutes by almost anyone in 4 simple steps:
1. Download the FREE LogWorks Mobile App onto your iPhone or iPod Touch, available in the iTunes app store.
2. Plug in the OT-2 to your vehicles On-Board Diagnostic (OBDII) port (usually under the driver's side dashboard).
3. Connect to the OT-2's WiFi signal
4. Launch the Logworks Mobile App and enjoy!