KTuner reflash for 03-05 Honda Accord. You MUST use an 05 Honda Accord 4 cylinder ECU/PCM for this application. The 2003 and 2004 ECU/PCM will not work. The 2005 ECU/PCM will plug directly into 03-04 models without any other changes.
If you have a 2005 model simply submit your order for the reflash service and send in your stock ECU/PCM. If you have a 2003 or 2004 model, you must either send in a 2005 model ECU/PCM or purchase one from us. For your convenience, we have the 2005 style Accord ECU/PCM's available here: KTuner Ready 03-05 Accord RAD ECU
. You can order the ECU/PCM plus our KTuner reflash at the same time and save yourself from the headache of trying to locate a good condition 2005 style ECU/PCM.
All programming/reflashing of the ECU/PCM is done here at our facility for the quickest turnaround time and full control of your ECU's new programming. We are a KTuner authorized dealer so you can rest assured your ECU is in good hands and will be correctly reflashed.
If you are sending in your own ECU/PCM, be sure it matches one of the part numbers below:
37820-RAD-A01 through A04
37820-RAD-L01 through L04
37820-RAD-A51 through A54
37820-RAD-A61 through A64
37820-RAD-L51 through L54
37820-RAD-329How does the Reflash process work?
1. Select your Reflash level from the drop-down menu, add the reflash service to your online shopping cart, then complete the checkout process. You will select your RETURN shipping option during checkout.
2. Print out your order confirmation at the end of the checkout process. Please include this with your package when shipping to us.
3. Remove your ECU from your vehicle and pack securely in a box to ship to us along with your order confirmation printout. We do NOT need your ignition keys or immobilizer. Please ship ONLY your ECU and printout.
4. Upon receiving your ECU, we will complete the KTuner reflash of your choice and retest your ECU for proper operation.
5. Your ECU will be shipped back to you within 1-2 business days. We will email shipping notification and tracking information at this time so that you can know when to expect your ECU.
6. When you receive your ECU back from the reflash, simply plug into your vehicle and enjoy!