IMPORTANT - This ECU MUST be used with a separate automatic transmission control unit (TCU/TCM). This ECU is designed to allow full communication between the chipped OBD1 ECU and the TCU, resulting in a great solution for those wanting to run a chipped ECU in their automatic transmission vehicle.
Will NOT work on vehicles with a D series auto transmission. Only compatible with B,F,H series auto transmissions. You must use a separate transmission control unit that is compatible with your specific transmission.
This ECU is developed to be used with the CROME software for OBD1 Honda/Acura applications.
ECU Casing Option: We have two ECU case options for you to choose from:
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
On OBD1 vehicles that have a separate TCU from the factory, this ECU can be plugged right in:
- 90-93 Honda Accord with automatic transmission
- 92-93 Acura Integra with automatic transmission
- 94-95 Acura Integra with automatic transmission
- 92-95 Honda Prelude with automatic transmission
On vehicles that came from the factory with an ECU that controls both engine and transmission, a conversion harness and separate TCU are required.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.