WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR OFF-ROAD MOTORSPORT/COMPETITION RACING USE ONLY, NEVER TO BE USED ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. TO PURCHASE, YOU MUST SET UP AN ACCOUNT ON OUR ONLINE STORE AND COMPLETE THE RACE-USE FORM:
SET UP AN ACCOUNT: set up online store account
RACE-USE FORM racing-use form
** MADE TO ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS TO SHIP **
HA Motorsports socketed OBD1 P06 ECU for tuning with Crome Pro. This non-VTEC ECU serves as the base for the Crome Pro tuning platform. Setup specially for tuning using the Moates Ostrich and Moates Hulog along with the Crome Pro / Crome Dealer software. ECU is fully reconditioned and inspected for long-term trouble free operation. This ECU uses a 28 pin machined socket to hold onto the Moates Ostrich connector firmly as well as a 4 pin datalog header that allows the Moates Hulog datalogger to simply 'click' into place. Allows full tuning and datalogging capabilities in real-time for all common OBD1 non-vtec D/B/F/H series engines.
What else do I need to tune my car with this ECU?
- ECU casing is fully reconditioned using our glass bead blasting process for a like new finish.
- ECU upper and lower lids are powder coated for a long-lasting durable finish.
- Circuit board is thoroughly tested and inspected to ensure trouble free operation.
- Professionally socketed for use with the Moates Ostrich 2.0 and Moates Hulog
ECU Casing Option: We have two ECU case options for you to choose from:
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
- Moates Ostrich 2.0. This allows you to load a ROM image onto the ECU and make changes to the ROM in real-time which greatly simplifies the tuning process.
- Moates Hulog Datalogger. This allows you to datalog engine/ECU operation within the Crome Pro software. Datalogging will provide you with engine operating information that you will need to make proper tune adjustments.
- Crome software with Crome Pro License ($150.00). The standard free version of Crome will allow you to create ROM/tune files that you can upload to the Moates Ostrich. You will need the Crome Pro License in order to be able to datalog. You can download Crome here
- Wideband oxygen sensor. One of the most important parts of tuning is adjusting your air/fuel mixture. The wideband oxygen sensor allows you to monitor your air/fuel ratios so that you can make the proper air/fuel mixture changes.
- Moates BURN2 Chip Programmer. Once you are done tuning the vehicle, you will want to program the ROM/tune onto a chip and install it into the ECU. The Moates BURN2 is our recommended chip programmer that works excellent with our SST27SF512 Chip (also recommended).
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.