* MADE TO ORDER ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP *Available exclusively through us at HA Motorsports is the Moates Demon ready P06/P75 OBD1 Non-VTEC ECU. Fits both Demon Verson 1 and 2. Fully prepped for plug and play installation of the Moates Demon module. This ECU is ideal for use with Crome Pro or Neptune engine management systems on Non-VTEC D,B,F, or H series engines. This P06 non-VTEC ECU has unique Moates Demon style datalogging header pins for proper fitment, as well as 'J12' removed for full duplex communication across the datalog port.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
PWM Boost Option: The Neptune software allows the control of turbocharger boost pressure when used with an electronic boost control solenoid. This requires the boost control circuitry to also be added to the ECU board in order to function.
- No PWM Boost: Choose this option if you do NOT need the PWM boost control circuitry added to your ECU.
- Add PWM Boost: Choose this option if you want the PWM boost control circuitry in your ECU. This will allow you to control an electronic boost control solenoid directly through the Neptune software. If you do not need this yet, but would like to use the PWM boost option in the future, add this option now so that it will be in your ECU and ready for use when you need it.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.