Now available with Bluetooth! This is one of our specialty ECU packages for a complete OBD1 engine management system using the Neptune tuning software. Our Neptune/Demon P28 ECU Boost Package includes all features of our other Neptune RTP/P28/Demon Package, but with added PWM Boost control circuitry and a 4-port boost control solenoid kit for complete ECU controlled boost including variable boost per gear function using the Neptune software.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
- HA Motorsports specially prepared P28 ECU for use with Neptune.
- Professionally installed brand new, serialized Moates Demon V2 Unit.
- Neptune RTP Software license for use with the included Demon V2 unit.
- Added PWM Boost control circuitry within the ECU.
- HA Motorsports 4-port boost control solenoid kit for use with the Neptune ECU controlled boost.
NOTE: You will need to download the Neptune RTP software HERE. This will install the software onto your laptop to use with the package. Your software key (Neptune RTP license key) will be registered for you after purchase to allow you to connect to the Demon module and begin tuning. Please feel free to download the software for free and familiarize yourself with it to see if it is right for you.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.