The is our complete ECU package for those who'd like to tune using Crome Pro. Allows you to tune your own car and other vehicles (ie: you have multiple cars to tune, you want to tune your friends car, etc). Includes a specially prepared and tested OBD1 P28 VTEC spec ECU, Moates Ostrich, and Moates Hulog. ECU is fully prepared for plug-n-play use with the Ostrich and Hulog. All you need is a wideband O2 sensor and a Crome Pro license and you are set to tune with Crome Pro. If you'd like to program custom chips after you complete tuning, simply order a BURN2 chip programmer and extra blank chips and you are all set.This package includes:
* HA Motorsports Crome Tuning Ready OBD1 P28 spec ECU
* Moates Ostrich chip/eprom emulator
(allows real-time rom/tune changes on the fly
* Moates Hulog Datalogger
(allows datalogging of ECU sensors and wideband a/f ratios while tuning)
* ECU is fully reconditioned with glass-bead blasted casing and powder coated top and bottom lids for a long lasting finish.
* ECU board is fully inspected and tested for trouble free operation.What else do I need to tune with this ECU package?
* Laptop computer running Windows operating system
* Crome Pro license ($150). Must be purchased directly from http://www.tunewithcrome.com/What else is recommended?
* Wideband oxygen sensor
* Moates BURN2 chip programmer
and extra 28 pin eprom chips
(for programming the tune you create onto a chip to use in a socketed ECU)
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.