Have an ECU/ECM/PCM that is either damaged, or you suspect is damaged? Let us test your Honda or Acura ECU with our advanced equipment and repair for much less than the cost of a replacement ECU. Trust our expertise to diagnose your ECU problems correctly and get your vehicle up and running with minimal cost.What are some common ECU problems that can be repaired?
- Fuel pump not priming when ignition is turned on / no power to PGMFI main relay.
- No ECU power to fuel injectors while engine is cranking.
- No ECU power to distributor or ignition coil(s) while engine is cranking.
- One or more fuel injectors not pulsing with engine cranking or running, while other injectors work properly.
- ECU will not idle engine.
- ECU has failed causing a solid check engine light.
Please write in the comments box during checkout the problems you are having with your ECU. Please write specific problems, ie: no power to main relay, no power to injector #3, etc. Information like "car idles poorly", or "car won't pass smog inspection" is not sufficient for proper diag as this does not provide the exact problem with your ECU, only the symptom. If you have any check engine light / DTC codes, please provide these codes as well. This will help us accurately diagnose your ECU/PCM and repair quickly, resulting in a quicker turn-around.**DUE TO HEAVY WORKLOAD, WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR THIS SERVICE ON OBD1 CIVIC AND INTEGRA ECU'S AT THIS TIME**
Currently available for the following vehicle ECU/PCM's ONLY:
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic
- 1993-1995 Honda Del Sol
- 1992-1995 Acura Integra
1992-2000 Honda Civic
1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
1990-1997 Honda Accord 4 cylinder
1998-2002 Honda Accord 4 cylinder (requires immobilizer removal for testing - additional $99)
1997-2001 Honda CRV
1992-1996 Honda Prelude
1997-2001 Honda Prelude (requires immobilizer removal for testing - additional $99)
1992-1998 Acura Integra
1999-2001 Acura Integra (requires immobilizer removal for testing - additional $99)
Please note that this is a deposit for the inspection and minimum repair charge. Your ECU will be tested and inspected upon receiving, then re-estimated if necessary. Most simple repairs can be completed at this price with no additional charge. If the ECU is significantly damaged or requires additional labor for diagnosing or repair, we will contact you with available options before proceeding with the repair. Not all ECU problems are able to be repaired and may simply require replacing the ECU.
This is a non-refundable deposit. If after estimating cost for repair you opt NOT to have the repair completed, you will not receive a refund for the minimum inspection charge. Your ECU will simply be returned back to you as-is. Have a question? Please don't hesitate to contact us
and we'd be more than happy to answer any questions.How the order process works:
1. Add this service/item to your online shopping cart to pay for the deposit.
2. Select the RETURN shipping method of your choice from the options on the page. Write-in what problems you are experiencing with the ECU in the comments box at checkout.
3. Submit your order. You will receive an order confirmation email to your inbox momentarily.
4. Print out this email and include it in the package with your ECU.
5. Pack securely, then ship to us. Click here for our shipping address
6. Turn around time is 1-2 days from when we receive your ECU to have a diagnosis and repair estimate. We will then email you with our findings and options available to you.
8. Remaining repairs and testing will be completed (if needed)
9. We will email tracking to you when it is on its way.
NOTE: Please do NOT send in your ECU without first submitting your online order. Please do not send your ECU to us with a check enclosed, money order, etc. You MUST submit your order online, then print out your order confirmation and include it with your ECU.