Grams Performance is proud to offer the most innovative high-performance fuel injectors for today’s performance vehicles. Premium materials, advanced manufacturing techniques, and stringent quality control procedures make Grams Performance the leader in high-performance fuel injectors.
An engine’s fuel injectors perform a vital role in the accurate metering and atomization of fuel. Grams Performance accomplishes this with its high-impedance Bosch Motorsports EV14 fuel injectors that are modified for high-performance use. Each injector is individually balanced, flow tested, and dynamically matched for characterization within one percent of one another. To ensure leak-free operation and optimal performance, each injector is then pressure tested up to 220 psi. The results are unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency, even at low pulse widths, as well as optimal idle quality, response, and performance. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors’ ultra-fast and precise solenoids feature a linear response curve across a wide range of operating conditions and can accurately meter fuel even at the highest pressures and shortest pulse widths.
The EV14 injector’s superior ball/pintle valves combined with Grams Performance’s precision-modified nozzles allow for consistent performance up to 118 psi, making them suitable for a wide range of applications, yet without exhibiting any of the high-pressure problems often associated with other injectors. The optimized spray pattern also helps improve mixture preparation as well as atomization.
Grams Performance injectors are cold-cut with diamond grinders in less than three seconds for high precision without “pre-seating.” Abrasive cutting creates heat, which leads to poor spray patterns and the need for competitors to pre-seat their injectors to reduce distortion. Each injector is also fitted with high-quality Viton O-rings that are resistant to extreme temperatures and harmful oils found in some fuels.
Each injector set includes dead time compensation values to help ensure consistent air/fuel ratios and optimal performance when tuning. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors are carefully tested and matched in controlled laboratory environments using state-of-the-art equipment and are subjected to rigorous dyno, street, and race track testing to ensure proper performance in the most extreme conditions.
- High-impedance design (no resistor box required)
- Cold-machined tips for high-precision operation
- Ultra-fast solenoids for precise fuel metering
- Linear response across wide range of operating conditions
- All injectors balanced, blueprinted, and matched within one percent
- Compatible with all known fuels including gasoline, methanol, and ethanol
- Unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency and optimal idle quality
- 1990 - 2001 Acura Integra (LS, GS)
- 1992 - 2001 Acura Integra (GS-R)
- 1997 - 2001 Acura Integra (Type R)
- 1990 - 1999 Acura Integra (RS)
- 1990 - 1997 Honda Accord (DX, EX, LX)
- 1991 - 1993 Honda Accord (SE)
- 1999 - 2000 Honda Civic Coupe (HX, Si)
- 1993 - 2001 Honda Civic Coupe (EX)
- 1993 - 2000 Honda Civic Coupe (DX)
- 1992 - 1995 Honda Civic Hatchback (CX, DX, Si, VX)
- 1992 - 1995 Honda Civic Sedan (DX, LX)
- 1992 - 2000 Honda Civic Sedan (EX)
- 1994 - 1997 Honda del Sol (S, Si, VTEC)
- 1997 - 2001 Honda Prelude (Base, Type SH)
- 1992 - 1996 Honda Prelude (S, Si)
- 1993 - 1996 Honda Prelude (Si VTEC)
- 1992 - 1994 Honda Prelude (Si 4WS)
- 2000 - 2009 Honda S2000 (Base)
- 2008 - 2009 Honda S2000 (CR)