The Hondata Coil Pack Retrofit (CPR) allows the use of 'coil on plug' individual ignition coils on engines with distributor based ignition systems (D, B, F and H series engines). It does this by replacing the stock coil and ignition that is within the factory distributor with an electronic circuit which can drive igniter type individual ignition coils, such as used on later model Honda engines. (must be used with a Hondata S300 system for proper operation). The Hondata Individual coil pack retrofit kit comes with a complete harness for wiring your coil packs, a Hondata coil pack controller, and wiring leads for making the proper connections to your ECU.Why upgrade to the Hondata CPR?
* Extremely accurate spark timing allows precise control over ignition
* Each spark plug has its own coil resulting in increased spark energy for use with high compression, high rpm, and high boost engines. This allows you to operate your engine with a larger spark plug gap for increased power.
* No spark plug wires to deteriorate or maintain.
* Cleaner installation and less cluttered engine bayWhat other items will I need to run the Hondata CPR kit?
* Hondata S300 equipped ECU
* 4 OEM Honda ignition coils that fit your engine. - Recommend Honda P/N 30520-PVF-A01
* 4 OEM Honda coil seals that fit your coils - Recommend Honda P/N 30522-RNA-A01
* Factory spark plug wire cover or other method to retain the coils in placeInstallation / Wiring Instructions** HA Motorsports does not sell Hondata items outside of the United States **
- If you are an international customer and would like to order Hondata products, please see the Hondata dealer list
to locate an international dealer.