This is our one-of-a-kind ECU immobilizer removal service. Many Honda / Acura late model ECU's have a built in immobilizer system that prevents the car from starting if not used in combination with the correct immobilizer ring (goes around the ignition lock), and a coded key that is programmed to match the ECU's immobilizer.
We have developed a method to properly remove the immobilizer system from within your ECU safely, without any check engine light codes, and while retaining full OBD2 operation for street legal/smog legal applications. This is an excellent option for those with engine swaps who would like to run the correct stock ECU for their engine, but are hindered by the ECU's immobilizer. This can also be used as a method to avoid paying your Honda or Acura dealer's fees to reprogram your immobilizer system any time you replace lost keys.
After checkout, simply ship your ECU to us along with a print out copy of your order confirmation email (will be emailed to you after checkout). Turnaround time after we receive your ECU is 1-2 business days. Your total wait time will depend on the method you use to ship your ECU to us, as well as the return shipping method you select at checkout. Questions? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us
Available for the following ECU's/vehicles:Are there any disadvantages to having the immobilizer removed from my ECU/PCM?
- 2000-2001 Acura Integra (P72, P73, P75 ECU's)
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude ("P5M" or "P5P" ECU) > If being used in 97-01 Prelude, will also require the prelude starter-kill wiring bypass step
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord 4 cylinder ("PAA" or "PAB" ECU)
- 2002-2003 Acura TL ("PJE" ECU)
- 2001-2003 Acura CL V6 ("PGE" ECU)
- (others pending)
The vehicle can now be started with a non-programmed key. If a thief has a key that is cut to fit the locks on your vehicle, they can now start your car even though their key is not programmed/coded for your vehicle.How does this process work?
1. Verify your vehicle and ECU are listed above. If your vehicle or ECU is not listed, please contact us
first to be sure we can remove the immobilizer from your ECU/PCM before proceeding.
2. Add the immobilizer removal service to your online shopping cart and proceed through checkout. You will select your RETURN shipping method when placing your order.
3. After submitting your order you will receive a confirmation email. Please print the confirmation email out and include it with your ECU. Package securely, then ship to us. You can ship to us using any shipping service you'd like.
4. We will receive your ECU and perform the immobilizer removal as well as test your ECU afterward to be sure the removal was successful.
5. We will ship your ECU/PCM back to you using the shipping method you selected when placing your order as well as email your shipping notification and tracking information.
6. When you receive your ECU back, simply re-install in your vehicle and enjoy!
One Full-Year VIP Warranty
on all ECU work.
NOTE: Please do NOT send in your ECU without first submitting your online order. Please do not send your ECU to us with a check enclosed, money order, etc. You MUST submit your order online, then print out your order confirmation and include it with your ECU.