The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital O2 sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology. The LC-2 utilizes 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology! The LC-2’s patented award-winning DirectDigital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The Innovate LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 fully-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, Honda/Acura ECU's, and gauges. The LC-2 can also be "daisy-chained" for cost-effective individual cylinder monitoring
- Direct Digital Wideband Technology
- Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- Two configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- 8ft sensor cable length
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Serial connection to your PC - can be used for direct datalogging with Neptune RTP software!
Two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs:
- Analog Output #1 (Yellow) is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR
- Analog Output #2 (Brown) 1.1 volt = 14 AFR and .1 volt = 15 AFR.
- With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
Includes:Innovate LC-2 Installation and user manual
- LC-2 Controller
- Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Sensor
- 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall total length 10 ft.)
- 1" Mild-Steel Exhaust Bung
- Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting)
- Installation/instruction manual