KTuner End-User board bluetooth module installation instructions
The KTuner End-User Rev1 board
accepts the bluetooth add-on module
to allow bluetooth data logging using the TunerView Android app
.Installation is straightforward:
- Remove the top lid/cover of your K series ECU
- Locate the 4 pin angled male header on the top of the board circled here:
- On the back side of the bluetooth module, locate the 4 pin female connector circled here:
- Take note of the 4 digit pairing/pin code that is on the back side of your bluetooth module. Write it down, you will need this later.
- Slide the bluetooth module's female connector onto the male header pins until seated as shown here:
- Reinstall the top cover of your ECU. Installation is complete. See the TunerView app for instructions on pairing and datalogging within the app.