KTuner Flash-based system for 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si and 2007-2011 Civic Type-R. The KTuner Flash system allows you to reprogram/reflash your stock Honda ECU directly over your OBD2 diagnostic port. No need to remove your ECU, etc. Simply plug the KTuner Flash system into your OBD2 port under your dash and reflash or tune your car using the KTuner software.
Using the KTuner Flash system, you can retain all of your factory drivability, emissions, and reliability, while still being able to tune your engine for modifications (ie: intake, exhaust, cam upgrades, etc). The result will be a much better running engine with increased power!Part numbers for usable ECUs include:North America Si MT
37820-RRB-A01 through A14International Si
37820-RRD-P11 through P12
37820-RRD-M11 through M12
37820-RRD-M21 through M22International Type-R
37820-RSP-E01 through E03
37820-RRC-J01 through J04
What is included with the KTuner Flash system?
- KTuner hardware (part that plugs into your OBD2 port)
- USB cable (plugs into your laptop on one end, and into the KTuner hardware on the other end)
- Pair of KTuner window decals
- KTuner software (download for free here: http://ktuner.com/downloads/)
KTuner feature list for 06-11 Civic Si / 07-11 Civic Type-R:What does the KTuner software interface look like?
- Real-Time logging
- Ignition/ Fuel Tuning
- VTC Tuning
- Knock Tuning
- Throttle Control Maps
- Rev Limiter Settings
- 2-step settings
- VTEC Window control
- Closed loop control
- Disable Sensors and OBD2 monitors
- Fuel Cut Parameters
- Fuel Correction Parameters
- Ignition Correction Parameters
- Idle Control Parameters
- Many more features under development. For an up-to-date list, see the KTuner site: http://ktuner.com/0611civic/
See the KTuner software preview here: http://ktuner.com/ktuner-software/
Do I need anything else to use this system?Bluetooth Setup:
- A laptop computer running WindowsXP or newer operating system.
- Internet connection (for registering the system to begin use).
Connecting with Bluetooth is simple. BT is disabled while USB is plugged into a computer, but will be active when the unit is plugged into a vehicle. If your unit number is less than 100000 the passcode for the unit is the unit number in a block of 5 characters.
You can find the unit number by looking on the back of your unit after the prefix KTFLV1.