KTuner Revision 1 / 05-06 RSX Base PND ECU Package
This is our complete KTuner Rev1 end user system with 05-06 RSX PND ECU package. Will allow simple plug-and-play use. Requires no core, this is a complete out-right purchase of ECU and KTuner system ready to use.
- 2005-2006 RSX base model (please select manual or automatic transmission)
- HA Motorsports KTuner Ready 05-06 RSX Base PND ECU
- FREE clear ECU lid
- KTuner End User System. (fully installed and tested in ECU)
- USB cable for connecting the ECU to your laptop.
- KTuner software for operating/tuning the ECU. Please download the software here.
- What else do I need to use this ECU?
- Laptop computer running Windows XP or newer
- Internet connection when connecting to your ECU for the first time to register your system and setup a KTuner account (free). To see what is involved in setting up your KTuner account, see the KTuner getting started guide here.
- Bluetooth option:
- Real-Time Data-Logging
- Real-Time Tuning
- Adjust for aftermarket injectors, injector sizing
- Ignition and Fuel tables tuning
- VTEC/VTC tuning
- Knock tuning
- Adjustable rev-limiter
- Adjustable 2-step/ launch control
- Aftermarket MAP sensor support
- expandable tables for boost
- PWM boost control for use with electronic boost control solenoid
- Boost cut
- VTEC window control
- closed loop control
- disable sensors and OBD2 monitors
- disable immobilizer
- fuel cut parameters
- fuel correction parameters
- idle control parameters
- flex-fuel/E85 support
- 6 programmable outputs (nitrous control, etc)
The KTuner Rev1 End-User board accepts the KTuner Bluetooth Add-On Module which allows bluetooth datalogging/sensor display via the TunerView Android App. We can include this with your new KTuner End-User system when you select "yes" from the drop-down menu above.
Are there any basemaps or calibrations that I can start with?
The Ktuner software allows you to start with the factory calibration or any of the KTuner reflash files (ie: KTuner Reflash #1, etc.) to use as a starting point. From there you can customize or tune as desired.
What features will I have, and what can be adjusted/tuned using this ECU?