Please be careful when installing this harness. Incorrect installation may cause damage to your vehicle and/or engine computer. There are 10 wires that need to be connected at the transmission for proper operation. The 92-95 civic auto transmission has fewer controls/sensors than the 94-95 Integra auto transmission, so these wires must be added to the vehicle (via the pigtails on this jumper harness) in order to operate the Integra transmission in this vehicle.92-95 Civic Auto to 94-95 Integra LS OBD1 Auto ECU / TCU Harness
94-95 Integra automatic ECU (part number 37820-P75-A51) if using with a stock B18B engine, or one of our OBD1 AUTO ECU packages if you are needing/wanting a tunable ECU solution or to run any engine other than a stock B18B engine.
94-95 Integra transmission control unit, or our P78 AUTO TCU.
Plug the 92-95 Civic's three factory wire harness ECU connectors A, B, and D into the jumper harness' large female connector. Connect the jumper harness' ECU connectors A, B, and D into the new ECU. Plug the jumper harness' two TCU connectors into the new TCU. Follow the steps below to connect the pigtails and finish the installation:
- 1. Connect the purple wire to the transmission countershaft input.
- 2. Connect the gray wire to the transmission countershaft ground.
- 3. Connect the green wire to the transmission mainshaft input.
- 4. Connect the blue wire to the transmission mainshaft ground.
- 5. Connect the white wire to the transmission shift control solenoid A.
- 6. Connect the yellow wire to the transmission shift control solenoid B.
- 7. Connect the black wire to the D4 indicator.
- 8. Connect the orange wire to ATPR.
- 9. Connect the red wire to ATP2.
- 10. Connect the brown wire to ATP1.