HA Motorsports OBD1 to OBD2A ECU jumper harness for converting an OBD1 vehicle to use an OBD2A ECU. HA Motorsports ECU jumper harnesses are constructed using cross-linked automotive TXL wire that exceeds OEM specifications and is extremely durable. Uses all new OEM ECU connectors for durability and OE quality fitment.
JDM OBD2A ECU's do not use a secondary O2 sensor and can use the standard plug-n-play harness.
USDM OBD2A ECU's will require a secondary O2 sensor as well as the CKF sensor circuit. Because of this, HA Motorsports OBD1 to OBD2A ECU conversion harnesses are available with pigtails for wiring in a secondary O2 sensor and CKF sensor bypassed to allow use with a USDM style ECU. Select your choice from the drop-down menu above.For installing an OBD2A ECU into the following vehicles:
92-95 Honda Civic
92-95 Honda DelSol
92-95 Acura Integra
90-95 Honda Accord 4 cylinder
92-95 Honda Prelude
- Manual transmission vehicles only.
All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty
Secondary O2 sensor pigtail wiring -
- Green wire from OBD2A connector A5 - Secondary O2 sensor heater control.
- Red wire from OBD2A connector A11 - Secondary O2 sensor power
- Black wire from OBD2A connector D13 - Secondary O2 sensor ground
- White wire with yellow stripe from OBD2A connector D14 - Secondary O2 sensor signal / input to ECU