HA Motorsports OBD1 to OBD2B ECU jumper harness for converting an OBD1 vehicle to use an OBD2B ECU. HA Motorsports ECU jumper harnesses are constructed using cross-linked automotive TXL wire that exceeds OEM specifications and is extremely durable. Uses all new OEM ECU connectors for durability and OE quality fitment.
JDM OBD2B ECU's (rare) do not require a secondary O2 sensor or CKF sensor and can use the standard plug-n-play harness.
USDM OBD2B ECU's require a secondary O2 sensor and CKF sensor. Because of this, our OBD1 to OBD2B jumper harness is available with a built-in secondary O2 sensor pigtail so that you can wire in a secondary O2 sensor, and the CKF wiring bypassed on the harness. Select your choice from the drop-down menu above.
For installing an OBD2B manual transmission ECU into the following vehicles:
- 92-95 Honda Civic with manual transmission
- 92-95 Honda Del Sol with manual transmission
- 92-95 Acura Integra with manual transmission
- 90-95 Honda Accord 4 cylinder with manual transmission
- 92-95 Honda Prelude with manual transmission
Secondary O2 sensor pigtail wiring:
- Green wire from OBD2B ECU connector A8 - Secondary O2 sensor heater control.
- Red wire from OBD2B ECU connector B1 - Secondary O2 sensor power
- Black wire from OBD2B ECU connector C18 - Secondary O2 sensor ground
- White wire from OBD2B ECU connector A23 - Secondary O2 sensor signal / input to ECU
All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty