Immobilizer bypass service for 2006-2007 Honda Accord ECU's. Our immobilizer bypass service will allow the car to start and run on any key that fits into the ignition lock. This is useful if your immobilizer system is not working properly and you prefer to bypass it altogether, or if you have done an engine swap into a different chassis and would like to use an 06-07 Honda Accord ECU in it.
Available for ONLY these ECU's:
- 37820-RAD-A05 through A09
- 37820-RAD-A55 through A59
- 37820-RAD-A81 through A83
- 37820-RAD-L55 through L59
- 37820-RAD-L81 through L83
Note: Disabling the immobilizer in this ECU is done by reflashing the ECU. The only programming change in reflashing is disabling the immobilizer. All other programming will remain unchanged. By disabling the immobilizer, the green key light on the dash will illuminate. If desired, you can unplug the immobilizer control unit under the dash to turn this light off.
How does this process work?
1. Verify your vehicle and ECU are listed above. If your vehicle or ECU is not listed, then this service does not apply to your application.
2. Add the immobilizer removal service to your online shopping cart and proceed through checkout. The shipping method you select and pay for at checkout is for shipping your ECU back to you when completed.
3. After submitting your order you will receive a confirmation email. Please print the confirmation email out and include it with your ECU. If you do not have access to a printer, please write your name, email address, and order number on a black sheet of paper and include it with your ECU. Package securely, then ship your ECU to us. You can ship to us using any shipping service you'd like.
4. We will receive your ECU and perform the immobilizer removal as well as test your ECU afterward to be sure the removal was successful.
5. We will ship your ECU/PCM back to you using the shipping method you selected when placing your order as well as email your shipping notification and tracking information.
6. When you receive your ECU back, simply re-install in your vehicle and enjoy!
One Full-Year VIP Warranty on all ECU work.
NOTE: Please do NOT send in your ECU without first submitting your online order. Please do not send your ECU to us with a check enclosed, money order, etc. You MUST submit your order online, then print out your order confirmation and include it with your ECU.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How long does the process take? We typically complete the service within 1 business day from when we receive your ECU. The total wait time will depend on what shipping method you use to ship your ECU to us, as well as what return shipping you select when placing your order. You will receive an email with shipping/tracking info as soon as your ECU is on the way back to you.
2. Will my car still pass smog or emissions testing with the immobilizer bypassed? The only change to the 05-06 Honda Element ECU/PCM with our immobilizer bypass service is that the ECU will no longer 'look' for a programmed key. All other functions of the ECU will remain unchanged, so this will not affect emissions/smog testing.
3 Will I still be able to use an OBD2 code scanner on the vehicle? The only change to the 05-06 Element ECU/PCM with our immobilizer bypass service is that the ECU will no longer 'look' for a programmed key. All other functions of the ECU will remain unchanged, so this will not affect the ability to use an OBD2 code scanner.
4. Can this be undone if I need the immobilizer enabled in the future? Yes, on this application we can re-enable the immobilizer if needed. However, you'd need to send this in to us a second time and pay for the service again since we'd have to reflash the ECU again. If you need to do this, please include a note in the comments box that you want the immobilizer re-enabled.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where is the Chip in the ecu box that bypass
Disabling the immobilizer in this ECU is done with a reflash. There is no chip that is changed, etc.
my ECU is 37820-RAD-L58 just making sure you guys can do the immobilizer bypass?
Yes, this ECU is supported for the immobilizer bypass. Thanks!