The Innovate Motorsports SCG-1 is a revolutionary approach to boost control that integrates an advanced standalone boost controller with Innovate’s industry leading DirectDigital™ wideband air fuel ratio technology. When we decided to build a boost controller, we knew we had to offer more capabilities than other products available today, while still maintaining the user friendly functionality demanded by our customers. Instead of repackaging the same boost control technology that has been used for decades, we choose to pair our advanced O² sensor control technology with our all-new, proprietary solenoid control that provides superior boost control accuracy, response and safety. We also added a user programmable shift light and housed the entire package in a compact gauge body for ease of installation and use. As with all of our air/fuel ratio products, the SCG-1 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology to provide real time feedback to the SCG-1. This air/fuel information is displayed on an integrated OLED display along with manifold pressure and wastegate duty status. The air/fuel ratio information is also used to provide a user definable boost cut that enhances the safety margin over most competitors offerings that only rely on over boost threshold. The SCG-1 has a full-programmable analog output ideal for applications using standalone ECU’s, piggy-back ECU’s or external data loggers. The SCG-1 also has a digital input/output for integration with our other Modular Tuning System (MTS) devices. This same digital output can be used to record air/fuel ratio, solenoid duty cycle, engine speed and manifold pressure with our free LogWorks PC software to help you dial in a perfect boost curve.
- All-in-one, intelligent boost control and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- Controller and display housed in 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates & bezels: Black & silver bezel, black & white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable display
- Boost, shift light, Air/Fuel ratio
- AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- Includes high resolution solenoid
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function
- Peak hold function
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- 4 channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F, WG duty)
Includes: SCG-1 gauge, Wideband oxygen O² sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, O² sensor weld-on bung, 4 BAR Map sensor, Solenoid w/bracket, Vacuum hose kit, Black/Silver bezel, Black/White faceplate, Serial program cable, & Installation manual.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.