For optimum power and safety, measuring your air/fuel ratio is imperative when tuning. The Grams Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge measures at 52mm (2.047”) with an LED display that features a 3 color sweep from red, yellow to green. The Grams Wideband utilizes the latest Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor that displays an easy to read 4 digit display with speedy accuracy down to 0.001. The Grams wideband air fuel gauges feature a 0-5v output for closed-loop feedback when pairing with a standalone ECU. This 0-5 volt output can be used with any of our engine management setups / ECU's (Crome, Neptune RTP, Hondata S300, KTuner, Kpro, etc) for accurate air/fuel readings when tuning!
- 52mm (2.047”) Gauge Housing
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR)
- Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor with weld-in bung included
- Accuracy down to 0.001 with a 4 digit display
- Display output from 10:1 to 20:1 AFR
- LED Display w/ 3 Color sweep from red, yellow, green
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.