** DUE TO HEAVY WORKLOAD, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS FOR OUR ECU TESTING AND REPAIR SERVICE AT THIS TIME **
Have an ECU/ECM/PCM that is either damaged, or you suspect is damaged? Let us test your Honda or Acura ECU with our advanced equipment and repair for much less than the cost of a replacement ECU. Trust our expertise to diagnose your ECU problems correctly and get your vehicle up and running with minimal cost.
What are some common ECU problems that can be repaired?
- Fuel pump not priming when ignition is turned on / no power to PGMFI main relay.
- No ECU power to fuel injectors while engine is cranking.
- No ECU power to distributor or ignition coil(s) while engine is cranking.
- One or more fuel injectors not pulsing with engine cranking or running, while other injectors work properly.
- ECU will not idle engine.
- ECU has failed causing a solid check engine light.
Currently available for the following vehicle ECU/PCM's ONLY:
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic
- 1993-1995 Honda Del Sol
- 1992-1995 Acura Integra
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
- 1990-1997 Honda Accord 4 cylinder
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord 4 cylinder (requires immobilizer removal for testing - additional $99)
- 1997-2001 Honda CRV
- 1992-1996 Honda Prelude
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude (requires immobilizer removal for testing - additional $99)
- 1992-1998 Acura Integra
- 1999-2001 Acura Integra (requires immobilizer removal for testing - additional $99)</strike>
This is a non-refundable deposit. If after estimating cost for repair you opt NOT to have the repair completed, you will not receive a refund for the minimum inspection charge. Your ECU will simply be returned back to you as-is. Have a question? Please don't hesitate to contact us and we'd be more than happy to answer any questions.
How the order process works:
1. Add this service/item to your online shopping cart to pay for the deposit.
2. Select the RETURN shipping method of your choice from the options on the page. Write-in what problems you are experiencing with the ECU in the comments box.
3. Submit your order. You will receive an order confirmation email to your inbox momentarily.
4. Print out this email and include it in the package with your ECU.
5. Pack securely, then ship to us. Click here for our shipping address.
6. Turn around time is 1-2 days from when we receive your ECU to have a diagnosis and repair estimate. We will then email you with our findings and options available to you.
8. Remaining repairs and testing will be completed (if needed)
9. We will email tracking to you when it is on its way.
NOTE: Please do NOT send in your ECU without first submitting your online order. Please do not send your ECU to us with a check enclosed, money order, etc. You MUST submit your order online, then print out your order confirmation and include it with your ECU.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, if my ECU (P28) has leaking capacitors, can this be fixed so that the ECU is reliable again? The acid from the capacitors is causing the fuel pump to delay priming or not prime at all. Thanks Ben
As long as the capacitor leakage has not got so bad that it damaged or burned through the ECU board, then yes, we'd replace all of these capacitors in your ECU during the service so they'd function as new. If the board is burned through from the capacitor leakage, then the ECU will need to be replaced.
Are you able to preform repairs on the EP3 ECU? (2005 Civic Si)
We are not offering repairs on the 02-05 Civic Si PNF ECU at this time, thanks for checking with us!