- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi)
- Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector Style – USCAR
The electrical connector on the ID1050x injectors are "USCAR" style connectors. We have two options for connecting these injectors to your engine harness:
- "Clips and Pins" option - the injectors will be shipped with a set of 4 USCAR style connectors with pins. You will need to cut the factory injector electrical connectors off of your engine harness, then crimp the new pins onto your engine harness wires and insert them into the included USCAR connectors and plug them into your new injectors. Use this option if you are comfortable crimping new pins and splicing into your engine harness and you want a permanent connection.
- "OBD2 Pnp Adapters" option - the injectors will be shipped with a set of 4 plug-and-play adapters that will allow you to plug in your factory OBD2 style/ K series injector connectors to the adapters, then the adapters will plug directly into the new injectors. Use this option if you do NOT want to cut or splice into your engine harness.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.