The ID1700x is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID1700 was designed to fill the gap between the ID1300 and the ID2000, and like the ID1300, it features corrosion resistant internals making it compatible with all known automotive fuels. A unique magnetic circuit, resulting from a lengthy development program, makes the ID1700 immune to voltage and pressure sensitivity problems that plague other high impedance high flow injectors. The ID1700 excels at high pressures typical of current automotive systems, and will perform flawlessly in these applications. The ID1700 was designed to be an all fuel compatible injector, capable of very high flow rates. As such, it will most often be used to deliver E85 to boosted engines, or occasionally, gasoline in extreme high horsepower applications. Neither of these applications requires extended linearity at low flow rates, and so this was given a proportionately lower priority during the design process. The ID1700 will deliver flawless stoichiometric idle and cruise mixtures on E85, but like the ID2000, should not be expected to do so on gasoline. If you need flawless drivability on gasoline, the ID1300 will provide this, and is capable of approximately 150hp per injector on E85.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels.
- Electrical Connector Style – USCAR
- 92-95 Honda Accord
- 96-02 Honda Accord 4cyl
- 88-91 Honda Civic MPFI - must remove injector resistor box
- 92-00 Honda Civic
- 92-96 Honda Prelude - must remove injector resistor box
- 97-01 Honda Prelude
- 90-93 Acura Integra - must remove injector resistor box
- 94-01 Acura Integra
The electrical connector on the ID1700x injectors are "USCAR" style connectors. We have three options for connecting these injectors to your engine harness:
- "Clips and Pins" option - the injectors will be shipped with a set of 4 USCAR style connectors with pins. You will need to cut the factory injector electrical connectors off of your engine harness, then crimp the new pins onto your engine harness wires and insert them into the included USCAR connectors and plug them into your new injectors. Use this option if you are comfortable crimping new pins and splicing into your engine harness and you want a permanent connection.
- "OBD1 PnP Adapters" option - the injectors will be shipped with a set of 4 plug-and-play adapters that will allow you to plug in your factory OBD1 style injector connectors to the adapters, then the adapters will plug directly into the new injectors. Use this option if you have an OBD1 style engine harness and you do NOT want to cut or splice into your engine harness.
- "OBD2 Pnp Adapters" option - the injectors will be shipped with a set of 4 plug-and-play adapters that will allow you to plug in your factory OBD2 style injector connectors to the adapters, then the adapters will plug directly into the new injectors. Use this option if you have an OBD2 style engine harness and you do NOT want to cut or splice into your engine harness.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.