The KTuner Reflash for 05-06 RSX base model offers new life to the RSX engine with minimal cost. Available for both manual and automatic transmission models, gains of 10-12 wheel horsepower from 2000-3700 rpm and an increase of another 3-4 wheel horsepower above 3700 rpm are achieved even on a completely stock engine. The result is a much more pleasurable driving experience with plenty of torque for easy passing. Even further gains can be seen with basic intake and exhaust upgrades. See the dyno chart of a stock '06 RSX base model with automatic transmission with only an intake installed. Notice the huge power increase in the low-mid power range from before and after the KTuner Reflash
How does the Reflash process work?
- Add the reflash service to your online shopping cart, then complete the checkout process. You will select your RETURN shipping option during checkout.
- Print out your order confirmation at the end of the checkout process. Please include this with your package when shipping to us.
- Remove your ECU from your vehicle and pack securely in a box to ship to us along with your order confirmation printout. We do NOT need your ignition keys or immobilizer. Please ship ONLY your ECU and printout.
- Upon receiving your ECU, we will complete the KTuner reflash of your choice and retest your ECU for proper operation.
- Your ECU will be shipped back to you within 1-2 business days. We will email shipping notification and tracking information at this time so that you can know when to expect your ECU.
- When you receive your ECU back from the reflash, simply plug into your vehicle and enjoy!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 2006 acura rsx base automatic with a aem intake and skunk2 exhaust what ktune should I get the 250 or 450 one Can I use my stock ecu and will I pass smog
The reflash for $250 will make an improvement for you over the factory programming, but that will be all you'd be able to do with the reflash. With the KTuner End-User system you can upload the reflash file yourself, then tune or make any other programming changes, datalog, etc. all yourself using a laptop and the KTuner software. This would be the best option so that the car can be tuned for the exhaust and any other future upgrades/changes.
Can i run a raceheader with this reflash?
This reflash is for a stock engine, or stock engine with an intake upgrade. It is not designed/programmed to account for a race header. If you have a race header or other mods, we'd recommend going with the KTuner End-User and a dyno tune.