The Moates BURN2 Chip reader/programmer is the perfect device for programming/burning chips as well as reading the programming from a chip that is already programmed. Using the BURN2 and the Crome software, you can easily read a Crome programmed chip, make any changes needed to the programming, then burn/program those changes back onto the chip. Or, create a new basemap using Crome, then program the basemap onto a new/blank chip with the BURN2. Works excellent with our SST chips!
- BURN2 programmer/reader
- USB cable
- For use with OBD1 Honda/Acura ECU's, we recommend using Crome (either the free version, or Crome Pro). You can read chips directly from the Crome software with the BURN2 as well as program/burn the chip directly within Crome.
- For use on other vehicle applications and/or software not supported by Crome, you can use the Moates Flash-n-burn software (download link below)
- Self powered via included USB 2.0 cable, no additional wiring or connections required.
- Updated, more compact version of the original Moates BURN1. (now discontinued)
- Can read program from chip, as well as burn program to chip via the included USB cable.
- Works excellent for programming chips with Crome, Crome Pro, and Crome dealer version.
Click here to view Flash-n-Burn software Operation Manual
Click here to download the software drivers for the BURN2
Click here to download "Flash and Burn" to program outside of a tuning program / rom editor
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.