HA Motorsports custom OBD1 VTEC Neptune/Demon2 automatic transmission ECU package for automatic transmission equipped vehicles. This custom ECU package is designed to work in combination with a separate OBD1 automatic transmission control unit. This package includes a custom prepared OBD1 VTEC auto ECU with fully installed Moates Demon V2 and Neptune RTP License. This package allows simple USB plug-in tuning of the ECU using the Neptune RTP software. You can fully tune your engine's fuel and ignition tables, as well as VTEC, idle parameters, and so much more. Gain full control over every aspect of your engine, as well as datalog engine operation and sensors for fine tuning.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
- HA Motorsports custom prepared OBD1 VTEC auto trans ECU
- Fully installed and tested Moates Demon V2
- Neptune RTP software license key ($150 value)
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
NOTE: We HIGHLY recommend you contact a tuner with extensive tuning experience when using this ECU package. Tuning an automatic transmission equipped vehicle is much more involved than a standard manual transmission car. In order to simplify the installation of the Neptune Auto ECU package into your vehicle, we offer many of our auto ECU wiring conversion harnesses below.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.