** As the products needed for programming and tuning with chips, as well as the chips themselves, have become obsolete, we have discontinued offering this service. **
Our JDM ECU Socketing / Chipping Service will professionally install our JDM ECU Chip Kit into your JDM (square case) OBD1 ECU for you. All ECU's are professionally soldered, cleaned, and tested before shipping back to the customer. Our socketing service is backed by an industry leading 1 year VIP warranty which guarantees your ECU socketing to be free of any defects or poor workmanship on our part for trouble free operation. Add one of our custom basemap programmed chips for the best performance. All ECU Chipping Services have a turnaround time of 1-2 days. Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
NOTE: This ECU socketing/chipping service does NOT include a programmed chip, this is just for the socketing service including parts needed for the service. You must either insert your own programmed chip into the ECU's socket or add one of our custom basemap programmed chips to your order before the ECU can be used.
Replace Capacitors option: OBD1 Honda/Acura ECU's are now 20+ years old. Over time, the original capacitors may begin leaking and fail, causing damage to the ECU board and ECU failure. If you'd like to have all of your ECU's capacitors replaced while it's here (recommended), simply select this option and we will replace all of your ECU's capacitors with new capacitors!
How the order process works:
1. Add this service/item to your online shopping cart.
2. Select the RETURN shipping method of your choice from the options on the page.
3. Submit your order. You will receive an order confirmation email to your inbox momentarily.
4. Print out this email and include it in the package with your ECU.
5. Pack securely, then ship to us. Click here for our shipping address.
6. Turn around time is 1-2 days from when we receive your ECU. We will email tracking to you when it is on its way.
One Full-Year VIP Warranty on all ECU work.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.