NOTE: This ECU socketing/chipping service does NOT include a programmed chip, this is just for the socketing service including parts needed for the service. You must either insert your own programmed chip into the ECU's socket or add one of our custom basemap programmed chips to your order before the ECU can be used.
Replace Capacitors option: OBD1 Honda/Acura ECU's are now 20+ years old. Over time, the original capacitors may begin leaking and fail, causing damage to the ECU board and ECU failure. If you'd like to have all of your ECU's capacitors replaced while it's here (recommended), simply select this option and we will replace all of your ECU's capacitors with new capacitors!
Available only for: OBD1 USDM PR4, P05, P06, P28, P30, P61, P72, P75 ECU's.
How the order process works:
1. Add this service/item to your online shopping cart.
2. Select the RETURN shipping method of your choice from the options on the page.
3. Submit your order. You will receive an order confirmation email to your inbox momentarily.
4. Print out this email and include it in the package with your ECU.
5. Pack securely, then ship to us. Click here for our shipping address.
6. Turn around time is 1-2 days from when we receive your ECU. We will email tracking to you when it is on its way to you.
One Full-Year VIP Warranty on all ECU work.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you also covert auto ecu , to manual? And of so, how do I go about adding that to the scoketing service
Yes, we can convert the ECU to manual while it is here for the socketing service. Just write that request in the notes box at checkout and we will take care of it. No extra charge. Thanks,