HA Motorsports custom ECU adapter harness for installing one of our OBD1 Auto ECU packages with separate transmission control unit into '00-'01 Integra with B series engine and automatic transmission. The stock 2000-2001 OBD2B Integra ECU/PCM controls both the auto transmission and engine. This works great for the stock engine, but once you've done engine modifications and need a tunable ECU it becomes a problem as the stock ECU is not chippable/tunable. By directing transmission operation to a separate transmission control unit, you are able to use one of our OBD1 Auto ECU packages to control/tune your engine without loosing automatic transmission function.
- For use on '00-'01 Integra with automatic transmission only.
- For proper shifting on this platform, we HIGHLY recommend the installation of an OBD1 94-95 Integra automatic transmission.
- Must use one of our OBD1 Auto ECU packages, will not work with a regular OBD1 ECU such as P28, etc..
- Must use a separate transmission control unit.
- Uses all OEM connectors and pins for OE fitment and durability.
NOTE: This harness has one yellow lead/pigtail coming from the harness - this will need to be wired to the shift lock control under the center console.
All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.