HA Motorsports Neptune RTP / Demon V2 ECU package for non-VTEC D/B/F/H Series Engines. This is our complete ECU package for those who want to tune using Neptune RTP. ECU plugs directly into common OBD1 harnesses, but can be used on many other applications with the appropriate ECU jumper harness. For those who wish to use the Neptune RTP boost control features, select "Add PWM Boost" from the drop-down menu.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
PWM Boost Option: The Neptune software allows the control of turbocharger boost pressure when used with an electronic boost control solenoid. This requires the boost control circuitry to also be added to the ECU board in order to function.
- No PWM Boost: Choose this option if you do NOT need the PWM boost control circuitry added to your ECU.
- Add PWM Boost: Choose this option if you want the PWM boost control circuitry in your ECU. This will allow you to control an electronic boost control solenoid directly through the Neptune software. If you do not need this yet, but would like to use the PWM boost option in the future, add this option now so that it will be in your ECU and ready for use when you need it.
- HA Motorsports Moates Demon Ready OBD1 Non-VTEC ECU
- Fully installed and tested Moates Demon Version 2
- Neptune RTP Software License for use with the Demon V2
- Neptune RTP software for operating/tuning the ECU - Download directly from Neptune here
- USB cable for connecting with your laptop
What else do I need to use this ECU?
- Laptop computer running Windows or Mac operating system
- Internet connection for when connecting to your ECU package for the first time. This is simply so that your Neptune Software License key can be verified before connecting. You will not need an internet connection for any subsequent use of the system after the first connection.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY This ECU package is available with Bluetooth. Bluetooth connectivity will allow wireless datalogging and tuning from a Bluetooth connected laptop computer, or datalog and display engine information directly on your Android smartphone or tablet with the TunerView app available in the Google Play store.
WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEMS The Neptune RTP software for use with this ECU package is fully supported on laptop computers running Microsoft Windows operating systems.
MAC COMPUTER COMPATIBLE The Neptune RTP software for use with this ECU package is fully supported by the Mac / Apple operating system.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi I know I have been anoying with all my questions lately. Just new to tunning and tubros. But I was just making sure when I buy this ecu. I do get Neptune with it it's not like it comes separate like I have the purchase the program as well as the ecu.
This package includes the Neptune license for this Demon unit. The Neptune software itself is downloaded from Neptune here: http://hrtuning.com/neptune-rtp/