This is our complete package for those wishing to use the Neptune RTP system in their vehicle. Complete with an HA Motorsports OBD1 P28 VTEC spec ECU, pre-installed brand new Moates Demon2, and Neptune RTP software license.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
PWM Boost Option: The Neptune software allows the control of turbocharger boost pressure when used with an electronic boost control solenoid. This requires the boost control circuitry to also be added to the ECU board in order to function.
- No PWM Boost: Choose this option if you do NOT need the PWM boost control circuitry added to your ECU.
- Add PWM Boost: Choose this option if you want the PWM boost control circuitry in your ECU. This will allow you to control an electronic boost control solenoid directly through the Neptune software. If you do not need this yet, but would like to use the PWM boost option in the future, add this option now so that it will be in your ECU and ready for use when you need it.
- HA Motorsports fully reconditioned and prepared OBD1 P28 VTEC spec ECU
- Brand new, serialized Moates Demon V2 professionally installed into the ECU
- Neptune RTP license for tuning your new Moates Demon/Neptune RTP package.
- Simple, single USB cable interface with your laptop for easy connection and tuning. NOTE: You will need to download the Neptune RTP software HERE. This will install the software onto your laptop to use with the package. Your software key (Neptune RTP license key) will be registered for you after purchase to allow you to connect to the Demon module and begin tuning. Due to the recent Neptune software update, you can simply use the auto-lookup feature to retrieve your license key. It will no longer be emailed to you. Please feel free to download the software for free and familiarize yourself with it to see if it is right for you.
Benefits of our Neptune ECU Package:
- Ready to plug into your car and begin tuning. The Neptune tuning package is fully installed into the ECU and tested for trouble free installation and tuning.
- Simple, hassle free single USB connection. No chips to burn, program, etc..
- Can be used on any D, B, F, or H series Honda engine. (If you swap your engine, you simply need to upload a new program to your ECU rather than source another ECU).
- Flawless software operation offers zero downtime from software bugs like experienced with Crome, etc..
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this ecu work with my non vtec d16?
Yes, it can be used on a VTEC or Non-VTEC engine. Just upload an appropriate basemap/tune. Thanks,