This is our turn-key ECU package for those who'd like to tune their car with the Neptune RTP software using a P72 ECU. The P72 ECU has all of the same features as our P28 ECU, but with the addition of a knock sensor board and IAB functionality. This allows the P72 to control the secondary intake runners (IAB's) on Integra GSR and Prelude H22 style engines. The knock sensor circuitry can also be used to detect detonation and aid the tuner in setting up the tune to run safely and avoid ignition detonation/pinging. If you are wanting to use the electronic boost control features of the software to control turbocharger boost levels, please select to "add pwm boost" from the drop-down menu.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
PWM Boost Option: The Neptune software allows the control of turbocharger boost pressure when used with an electronic boost control solenoid. This requires the boost control circuitry to also be added to the ECU board in order to function.
- No PWM Boost: Choose this option if you do NOT need the PWM boost control circuitry added to your ECU.
- Add PWM Boost: Choose this option if you want the PWM boost control circuitry in your ECU. This will allow you to control an electronic boost control solenoid directly through the Neptune software. If you do not need this yet, but would like to use the PWM boost option in the future, add this option now so that it will be in your ECU and ready for use when you need it.
- Allows complete engine control and tuning via the Neptune RTP software - complete control over fuel and ignition maps, rev limits, vtec engagement, idle parameters, wideband input support, and so much more!
- Laptop datalogging and on-board datalogging support allows you to review engine operation for tuning yourself or use with our eTuning service.
- Fully reconditioned HA Motorsports P72 ECU - ECU casing is glass-bead blasted to restore new condition, ECU lids are powder coated for long-lasting finish, and ECU circuit board is completely cleaned and updated with our high-quality socketing components.
- Additional inputs can be configured within the software for use with wideband O2 sensors, nitrous controls, etc.
- Can control boost levels on turbocharged engines directly through the software when used with either a 3 port boost control solenoid or 4 port boost solenoid (Requires PWM boost circuitry option)
- The Neptune RTP software includes many engine basemap options so that you can setup your own basemap and begin use. * For heavily modified engines, or if you are not comfortable setting up your own basemap, please see our Neptune RTP Custom Basemaps
- Bluetooth support when you select the bluetooth option.
- HA Motorsports fully reconditioned and prepared OBD1 P72 GSR ECU.
- Brand new, fully installed and tested Moates DemonV2.
- Neptune RTP software license for tuning with the ECU. Download the software free here.
- New 6 foot USB cable for connecting to your laptop.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.