***** The RD-2 dash is no longer in production. Once our remaining inventory is sold, these are discontinued *****
The all-new Tunerview RD-2 is here. The revolutionary RD2 display allows the tuner or driver to view engine sensor readings in real-time.
- None - I do not need any cables (uncommon)
- C01: Straight loose wire leads + 4 pin (for use with Neptune RTP/Demon, KTuner End-User boards)
- C02: Straight loose wire leads with OBD2 connector (for use with KTuner Flash systems)
- C03: Straight loose wire leads (for use with Hondata S300, Hondata Kpro)
Mounting: Standard Camera Mount Center 1/4-20, Maximum Screw In Depth 8mm. Two Additional 6-32, Maximum Screw In Depth 8mm
Logging And Storage: 4GB SD Card (High Capacity Logging)
Sensors: Internal Temperature Sensor 3-Axis Accelerometer
Communication: 1 x CAN Controller Interface For Aftermarket ECUs and OBD2 CAN Communication 1 x Opto-Isolated UART Interface For TTL Level Communication 1 x K-Line Interface For K And L Line Communication 1 x RS232 Interface (TX/RX) 1 x Peripheral Communication Port For Expansion (UART) 1 x USB Port For PC Communication (USB Mini-B)
Inputs: 1 x Digital Input (Expansion) 3 x Programmable Analog Inputs
- Neptune RTP/Demon
- KTunerECU R1
- KTunerFlash (OBD)
- 06+ Factory Honda/Acura CAN bus
- AEM v1/v2
- AEM Infinity
- Haltech v2.0 Protocols, including Elite models
- Hondata S300 V3
- Hondata KPRO V4
- Megasquirt 3/Pro (CAN)
- ECUMaster Black
- Standard OBD2 CAN.
Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.1 x .92 in For additional information, installation instructions, and more, see the online help guide here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.