Our socketed OBD1 non-VTEC ECU's are designed for the enthusiast needing more from their Non-VTEC engine; ie: D15B7, D16A6, B18A/B, B20, etc. This is a P06 / PR4 / P75 equivalent socketed with our low profile ZIF socket. All Chipped ECU's are cleaned and tested prior to shipping to customer. ECU casing is glass bead blasted and ECU lids receive a high strength powder coat. This is a socketed ECU only, no chip included. If you are looking for a socketed ECU with a programmed chip, you may want to look at our Chipped P06 with custom basemap chip package.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
For use with these tuning systems only:
- Crome / Crome Pro / Crome Dealer
- Inludes pre-installed ZIF socket for quick and easy chip changes. (to be used with 28 pin chips ONLY. Not for use with Moates Ostrich, Demon, etc.) CHIP NOT INCLUDED.
- OBD1 P06 / P75 ECU Equivalent
- Use with any D, B, H, or F series Non-VTEC engine.
- Manual transmission vehicles only.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.