Our socketed OBD1 P28 VTEC ECU's are designed for the performance enthusiast looking for the best all around tuning solution within a reasonable budget. All of our socketed OBD1 VTEC ECU's are either factory original P28's or a P28 equivalent. Every ECU comes from a high quality core that is first inspected and cleaned, professionally socketed with our top quality chipping components, recleaned, and fully tested to ensure trouble free operation. The ECU casing is disassembled and glass bead blasted and ECU lids receive a high strength powder coat for a brand new like finish. Every HA Motorsports socketed P28 includes a pre-installed low profile ZIF socket for quick and easy chip changes.
No chip is included with this ECU. You must install a programmed chip in this ECU before it can be used.
If you are looking for a socketed ECU with a programmed chip, you may want to look at our Chipped P28 ECU with custom basemap chip package.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
For use with these tuning systems only:
- Crome / Crome Pro / Crome Dealer
- Professionally socketed for long-term trouble free operation.
- Pre-installed low profile ZIF socket allows quick and easy chip changes. (will only work with 28 pin chips. NOT to be used with the Moates Ostrich or Demon.) NO CHIP INCLUDED.
- Manual transmission vehicles only.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.