HA Motorsports chipped OBD1 P72 GSR ECU's are the next step up from our P28 ECU's. The P72 is required for those who wish to have IAB and knock sensor functionality with their engine. The stock Integra GSR intake manifold and H22 intake manifolds have an incorporated intake air bypass system which allows two different intake air paths within the manifold. This 'IAB' setup allows the engine to receive the optimal intake path dependent on engine rpm greatly increasing low rpm power output. Our socketed and chipped P72 VTEC ECU will allow you to retain full functionality of this feature while giving you the advanced features of a chipped ECU. Includes a low profile ZIF socket for quick and easy chip changes. No chip is included with this ECU. If you would like a socketed P72 ECU with a programmed chip, you may want to take a look at our Chipped P72 ECU with custom basemap chip package.
For use with these tuning systems only:
- Crome / Crome Pro / Crome Dealer
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
- Inludes pre-installed ZIF socket for quick and easy chip changes. (to be used with 28 pin chips ONLY. Not for use with Moates Ostrich, Demon, etc.) CHIP NOT INCLUDED.
- Manual transmission vehicles only.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.