The Hondata Kpro ECU package for the 00-05 Honda S2000 requires many engine components to be changed. Specifically, it requires the engine parts to be changed from the 2000-2005 style parts to the 06-07 style parts. We have setup a complete parts kit for your convenience that includes everything you will need. If you'd like to run the Hondata Kpro system on your 00-05 S2000, simply purchase this parts kit, along with the S2000 Hondata KPro ECU package
and you will have everything you need.
Kit consists of the following brand new, OEM Honda parts:
- Crank sensor 37500-PZX-003
- Crank wheel 13622-PCX-013
- TDC sensor 37510-PZX-003
- TDC wheel 14112-PCX-003
- Valve cover 12310-PCX-020
- Drain plug washer (for PCV valve) 94109-14000
- PCV valve 17130-PCX-003
- IAT sensor 37880-P05-A00
Swapping the parts is relatively straight forward. Refer to the Helm manual for more information, but in brief you will need to:
- Remove the accessory belt.
- Remove the water pump pulley.
- Remove the crank pulley.
- Remove the front timing cover.
- Remove and replace the crank timing wheel.
- Remove and replace the crank sensor in the timing cover, and reinstall the timing cover.
- Remove old wiring to crank sensor.
- Install wiring harness from crank sensor to ECU.
- •Reinstall water pump pulley and accessory belt.
- Remove the valve cover.
- Remove and replace the TDC sensor wheel (exhaust cam).
- Install the new TDC sensor and PCV valve in the new timing cover, and install the new valve cover.
- Remove S2000 ECU. Install the wiring harness through the firewall underneath the clutch master cylinder. If you have cut the wiring rubber boot, seal it with silicone sealer.
- Install the RSX/Kpro ECU.
As a bonus your will find that your brand new valve cover is not dirty and has no oil stains.