HA Motorsports Professionally socketed OBD1 VTEC ECU. This is our P28 equivalent ECU socketed for use with Hondata S300 systems ONLY (Fits S300 V1,V2, and V3). All ECU's are cleaned and tested prior to shipping to customer. Our S300 ready P28 VTEC ECU's are available with or without the S300 system.-Please select if you need the socketed ECU only, or if you would like us to provide the S300 V3 unit and install it into your ECU. If you choose to include the S300 Version 3 unit with your ECU, we will completely install the S300 module into your P28 ECU and test it for you before shipping. This ECU requires an S300 to be able to operate your vehicle and will not run without it.Features:
* Professionally Socketed and ready to use with the Hondata S300 System
(Fits all version 1,2, and 3).
* Inludes all components needed for plug and play installation of your Hondata S300 Module.
* OBD1 P28 VTEC ECU equivalent.
* Use with any D, B, H, or F series VTEC -or- Non-VTEC engine.
* Our PWM boost control components
can also be installed to allow the boost control capabilities of the Hondata S300 system. Please select if you would like this added from the drop-down menu.
* Plug-n-play operation for all 92-95 civic / 92-95 integra (obd1). For other models, we offer our ECU jumper harnesses
to make the OBD1 S300 ECU compatible with your vehicle's harness.
* 90 day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
* Click here to see if this ECU will fit your vehicle
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.