HA Motorsports socketed/chipped OBD1 P72 ECU with custom programmed basemap chip package. This ECU package is an excellent choice for use on engines that have IAB's (intake secondary runners) like the B18C1 gsr engine and H22 engines. Select your choices from the drop-down menus for how you'd like your chip programmed and we will program to your specs.
NOTE: Our custom basemap program is a BASEMAP only. We have extensive experience developing programming for engines and our basemaps typically run very well, however, it is impossible to develop a final tuned map without having your vehicle here on a dyno for a live tuning session. Due to the large number of factors that affect ECU programming like fuel pressure changes, intake system efficiency, engine wear, engine electrical system condition, etc., we simply cannot guarantee how well your engine will run on our basemaps. This is not to be used as a final tuned program for running your custom engine setup.
* HA Motorsports socketed P72 OBD1 VTEC ECU
* HA Motorsports Custom programmed basemap chip
Please leave any additional details on your engine/vehicle setup in the comments box at checkout so that we can program the chip accordingly for you.Custom basemap features:
• Any D,B,F, or H series engine program
• VTEC or Non-VTEC engines
• adjust maps for boost tables
• add launch control
• program for larger injectors
• change rev limit
• change VTEC engagement
• check engine light shift light
• unlimited other adjustments available
• suited to your specific engine
• developed using Crome Pro* dealer version BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
This ECU package is available with Bluetooth option. The Bluetooth option will add our CN2 Bluetooth module and enable datalogging within the chip's programming. This will allow you to wirelessly datalog from a Bluetooth connected Android smartphone or tablet with the TunerView app
available in the Google Play store.
Select the engine configuration that most closely matches your engine. If your engine is not listed, simply select "OTHER" and leave the information in the comments box at checkout.Aspiration:
Select if your engine is all-motor/na , turbocharged, or supercharged.Map Sensor:
Select the MAP sensor that you are using. This MUST match the map sensor that is on your engine or your car will not run. If your map sensor is not listed, simply select "OTHER" and provide your map sensor information in the comments box at checkout.Fuel Injectors:
Select the fuel injectors that you are using. This MUST match the injectors that are installed on your engine or it will run very poorly if it even runs at all. If your injectors are not listed, simply select "OTHER" and provide your fuel injector information in the comments box at checkout.Launch Control RPM:
Launch control will set a lower rev limit while the vehicle is not moving to work as a launching RPM. When stopped, you will be able to hold the gas pedal to the floor and only rev to the Launch Control RPM until you let the clutch out and begin moving. Once your car begins moving, the regular rev limit will resume. Your speed sensor MUST be working properly for this to work. If your speed sensor is not functioning, the launch control will be stuck engaged even while moving. We recommend to set the launch control RPM to an RPM that allows your tires to very lightly spin when the clutch pedal is released. If you do not wish to have this feature on your basemap, please select "NO LAUNCH CONTROL" and we will not add this to your program.VTEC Engagement RPM:
This is the RPM at which your VTEC will engage. This should be at an RPM that allows the smoothest transition. If you are unsure about what RPM to use, please select "NOT SURE" and we will set this at the best RPM for you. If you are ordering a basemap for a non-vtec engine, please select "NO VTEC".REV Limit
This should be set to a safe RPM for your engine. A higher REV limit does not necessarily mean more power. Choose a limit that is safe for your engine.Shift Light:
The shift light option will illuminate your check engine light on your dash to serve as an indicator that you are approaching the REV limit. This simply provides an easy way to know when you need to shift to the next higher gear. We recommend setting this 200-400 rpm before the rev limit -or- whatever RPM you'd like to be notified to shift.Knock Sensor:
If your engine has a knock sensor installed AND your ECU has knock sensor circuitry then this can be left enabled. This will simply allow the ECU to retard ignition timing if engine knock/detonation is detected. If you are using an ECU that does not
have knock sensor circuitry (ie: P28) then this should be set to "DISABLED".ELD:
This is the Electronic Load Detector. This allows the ECU to detect when an electrical load is placed on the engine (ie: head lights turned on) and raise the idle speed. If you are working on an OBD0 platform (90-91 integra, 88-91 civic/crx) then this should be disabled. Most other platforms can leave this enabled, but will not cause any major problem if left disabled.Oxygen Sensor:
If you have a functioning oxygen sensor installed and would like the ECU to use O2 sensor feedback for emissions, etc. then this can be set to "ENABLED". If you do not want the ECU to use O2 feedback, or you do not have a functioning O2 sensor installed, select "DISABLED". This can typically be left as "DISABLED" on any setup without any problems.Oxygen Sensor Heater Circuit:
The O2 sensor heater circuit allows faster response from the O2 sensor to begin using O2 feedback. If you are using a one wire O2 sensor, leave this as "DISABLED". If you are using a 4 wire O2 sensor and would like this on for emissions purposes, then select "ENABLED".
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.