HA Motorsports OBD0 MPFI (multi-port fuel injection) to OBD2A ECU jumper/conversion harness for installing a USDM OBD2A ECU into an OBD0 mpfi chassis. Uses all new OEM connectors for OE quality fitment. All HA Motorsports ECU jumper harnesses are constructed using cross-linked automotive TXL wire which exceeds OEM specifications and is extremely durable. Allows a straight-forward, simple conversion from OBD0 to OBD2A.
This harness is to be used for installing an OBD2A USDM Manual transmission ECU into any of the following vehicles:
- 88-91 Honda Civic EX or Si with manual transmission
- 88-91 Honda CRX HF or Si with manual transmission
- 90-91 Acura Integra with manual transmission
- 88-91 Civic/CRX LX/DX with manual transmission that has been already converted to MPFI.
You will also need an OBD1 or OBD2 distributor that fits onto your engine. The OBD0 distributor will not work with an OBD2A ECU. This OBD2A conversion harness includes a sub-harness for wiring in the following components:
- VTEC Solenoid
- VTEC Oil Pressure Switch
- Knock Sensor
- Primary/Upstream 4 wire O2 Sensor
- Secondary/Downstream 4 wire O2 Sensor
- Intake Air Bypass Solenoid
All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.