HA Motorsports OBD1 to OBD2A USDM ECU jumper harness for converting an OBD1 vehicle to use an OBD2A USDM ECU. HA Motorsports ECU jumper harnesses are constructed using cross-linked automotive TXL wire that exceeds OEM specifications and is extremely durable. Uses all new OEM ECU connectors for durability and OE quality fitment. Designed and built right here at our facility here in the USA!
For installing an OBD2A USDM ECU into the following vehicles:
- 92-95 Honda Civic
- 92-95 Honda DelSol
- 92-95 Acura Integra
- 90-95 Honda Accord 4 cylinder
- 92-95 Honda Prelude
Secondary O2 sensor pigtail wiring:
- Green wire from OBD2A connector A5 - Secondary O2 sensor heater control.
- Red wire from OBD2A connector A11 - Secondary O2 sensor power
- Black wire from OBD2A connector D13 - Secondary O2 sensor ground
- White wire from OBD2A connector D14 - Secondary O2 sensor signal / input to ECU
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.