HA Motorsports specially prepared ECU for use in the 03-05 Accord 4 cylinder with either the KTuner reflash or KTuner end user system. This ECU is designed to fit plug-n-play (no wiring changes needed, simply plug in) into the 2003-2005 Accord. Available for either automatic transmission or manual transmission, simply select your transmission from the drop-down menu. No core is needed. You can keep your original ECU for either smog purposes, or if you ever want to return to the stock ECU.
* Fits plug-n-play into 03-05 Accord vehicles (4 cylinder only)
* Available for automatic or manual transmission
* ECU is fully reconditioned and inspected
* FREE clear ECU lid for that winning finish
* No core required, keep your original ECU
* Works with KTuner reflash or KTuner End User
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will there be any trouble with the new ecu pairing with the original ignition switch in the car?
You will need to either have your local Honda dealer program the new ECU to you vehicle/immobilizer, or disable the immobilizer within the KTuner software. More info here: https://www.hamotorsports.com/pages/ktuner-end-user-board-immobilizer-information
In order to have Ktuner on this ECU, do I need to just download Ktuner or are there other steps?
This is the socketed/prepared ECU only. You will need to add the KTuner End-user board to this ECU to use it with KTuner, or simply purchase the full package here: https://www.hamotorsports.com/collections/ktuner-end-user-ecu-packages/products/ktuner0305radecupackage