This is our complete KTuner Rev1 end user system with 05-06 RSX PND ECU package. Will allow simple plug-and-play use. Requires no core, this is a complete out-right purchase of ECU and KTuner system ready to use.
- 2005-2006 RSX base model (please select manual or automatic transmission)
- HA Motorsports KTuner Ready 05-06 RSX Base PND ECU
- FREE clear ECU lid
- KTuner End User System. (fully installed and tested in ECU)
- USB cable for connecting the ECU to your laptop.
- KTuner software for operating/tuning the ECU. Please download the software here.
What else do I need to use this ECU?
- Laptop computer running Windows XP or newer
- Internet connection when connecting to your ECU for the first time to register your system and setup a KTuner account (free). To see what is involved in setting up your KTuner account, see the KTuner getting started guide here.
Are there any basemaps or calibrations that I can start with?
The Ktuner software allows you to start with the factory calibration or any of the KTuner reflash files (ie: KTuner Reflash #1, etc.) to use as a starting point. From there you can customize or tune as desired.
What features will I have, and what can be adjusted/tuned using this ECU?
- Real-Time Data-Logging
- Real-Time Tuning
- Adjust for aftermarket injectors, injector sizing
- Ignition and Fuel tables tuning
- VTEC/VTC tuning
- Knock tuning
- Adjustable rev-limiter
- Adjustable 2-step/ launch control
- Aftermarket MAP sensor support
- expandable tables for boost
- PWM boost control for use with electronic boost control solenoid
- Boost cut
- VTEC window control
- closed loop control
- disable sensors and OBD2 monitors
- disable immobilizer
- fuel cut parameters
- fuel correction parameters
- idle control parameters
- flex-fuel/E85 support
- 6 programmable outputs (nitrous control, etc)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work a 2002 Rsx type s
Yes, as long as you use this jumper harness: https://www.hamotorsports.com/collections/ecu-jumper-harnesses-manual-transmission-vehicles/products/ktunerjumper
What are those colored wires for
The pigtails are for the additional inputs on the top of the KTuner board. Most setups don't need them, but they are included in case you do.