KTuner Flash-based system for 07-08 Acura TL Base and Type-S. The KTuner Flash system allows you to reprogram/reflash your stock Honda/Acura ECU directly over your OBD2 diagnostic port. No need to remove your ECU, etc. Simply plug the KTuner Flash system into your OBD2 port under your dash and reflash or tune your car using the KTuner software. Using the KTuner Flash system, you can retain all of your factory drivability, emissions, and reliability, while still being able to tune your engine for modifications (ie: intake, exhaust, cam upgrades, etc). The result will be a much better running engine with increased power!
Part numbers for usable ECUs include:
- 37820-RDA-A81 through A85
- 37820-RDB-A51 through A56
- 37820-RDB-A61 through A66
- 37820-RDB-A01 through A04
- 37820-RDB-A11 through A12
What is included with the KTuner Flash system?
- KTuner hardware (part that plugs into your OBD2 port)
- USB cable (plugs into your laptop on one end, and into the KTuner hardware on the other end)
- Pair of KTuner window decals
- KTuner software (download for free here: http://ktuner.com/downloads/)
KTuner feature list for 2007-2008 TL:
- Real-Time data logging
- Ignition/ Fuel Tuning
- Knock Tuning
- Throttle Control Maps
- Rev Limiter Settings
- 2-step settings
- VTEC Window control
- Closed loop control
- Disable Sensors and OBD2 monitors
- Fuel Cut Parameters
- Fuel Correction Parameters
- Ignition Correction Parameters
- Idle Control Parameters
- Many more features under development. For an up-to-date list, see the KTuner site: https://ktuner.com/0708tl/
What does the KTuner software interface look like?
See the KTuner software preview here: http://ktuner.com/ktuner-software/
Do I need anything else to use this system?
- A laptop computer running WindowsXP or newer operating system.
- Internet connection (for registering the system to begin use).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.