Please be careful when installing this harness. Incorrect installation may cause damage to your vehicle and/or engine computer. There are 10 wires that need to be connected at the transmission for proper operation. The 92-95 civic auto transmission has fewer controls/sensors than the 94-95 Integra auto transmission, so these wires must be added to the vehicle (via the pigtails on this jumper harness) in order to operate the Integra transmission in this vehicle.Parts List:
Plug the 92-95 Civic's three factory wire harness ECU connectors A, B, and D into the jumper harness' large female connector. Connect the jumper harness' ECU connectors A, B, and D into the new ECU. Plug the jumper harness' two TCU connectors into the new TCU. Follow the steps below to connect the pigtails and finish the installation:
- 1. Connect the purple wire to the transmission countershaft input.
- 2. Connect the gray wire to the transmission countershaft ground.
- 3. Connect the green wire to the transmission mainshaft input.
- 4. Connect the blue wire to the transmission mainshaft ground.
- 5. Connect the white wire to the transmission shift control solenoid A.
- 6. Connect the yellow wire to the transmission shift control solenoid B.
- 7. Connect the black wire to the D4 indicator. To connect this wire, you will need to access the shifter position switch. Cut the GREEN wire with the BLACK stripe near the shifter position switch - it is important to connect this wire on the shifter side of connector. Cut this wire off and connect the Black wire on the sub-harness to this GREEN wire with BLACK stripe. (You can also de-pin the GREEN/BLACK wire at the connector 409 on the shifter side and wire the BLACK wire on the sub-harness to this pin/wire combo from the shifter.) Tape off the open wire on the dash side of this wire.
- 8. Connect the orange wire to ATPR.
- 9. Connect the red wire to ATP2.
- 10. Connect the brown wire to ATP1.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device