We have developed a method to properly remove the immobilizer system from within your ECU safely, without any check engine light codes, and while retaining full OBD2 operation for street legal/smog legal applications. This is an excellent option for those with engine swaps who would like to run the correct stock ECU for their engine, but are hindered by the ECU's immobilizer. This can also be used as a method to avoid paying your Honda or Acura dealer's fees to reprogram your immobilizer system any time you replace lost keys.
After checkout, simply ship your ECU to us along with a print out copy of your order confirmation email (will be emailed to you after checkout). Turnaround time after we receive your ECU is 1-2 business days. Your total wait time will depend on the method you use to ship your ECU to us, as well as the return shipping method you select at checkout. Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
Available for the following ECU's/vehicles:
- 2000-2001 Acura Integra (P72, P73, P75 ECU's)
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude ("P5M" or "P5P" ECU) > If being used in 97-01 Prelude, will also require the prelude starter-kill wiring bypass step
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord 4 cylinder ("PAA" or "PAB" ECU)
- 2002-2003 Acura TL ("PJE" ECU)
- 2001-2003 Acura CL V6 ("PGE" ECU)
- (others pending)
Are there any disadvantages to having the immobilizer removed from my ECU/PCM?
The vehicle can now be started with a non-programmed key. If a thief has a key that is cut to fit the locks on your vehicle, they can now start your car even though their key is not programmed/coded for your vehicle.
How does this process work?
1. Verify your vehicle and ECU are listed above. If your vehicle or ECU is not listed, please contact us first to be sure we can remove the immobilizer from your ECU/PCM before proceeding.
2. Add the immobilizer removal service to your online shopping cart and proceed through checkout. You will select your RETURN shipping method when placing your order.
3. After submitting your order you will receive a confirmation email. Please print the confirmation email out and include it with your ECU. Package securely, then ship to us. You can ship to us using any shipping service you'd like.
4. We will receive your ECU and perform the immobilizer removal as well as test your ECU afterward to be sure the removal was successful.
5. We will ship your ECU/PCM back to you using the shipping method you selected when placing your order as well as email your shipping notification and tracking information.
6. When you receive your ECU back, simply re-install in your vehicle and enjoy!
Turnaround time after we receive your ECU is 1-2 business days. Your total wait time will depend on the method you use to ship your ECU to us, as well as the return shipping method you select at checkout.
One Full-Year VIP Warranty on all ECU work.
NOTE: Please do NOT send in your ECU without first submitting your online order. Please do not send your ECU to us with a check enclosed, money order, etc. You MUST submit your order online, then print out your order confirmation and include it with your ECU.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi would be able to disable my honda civic 1.5i vtec mb year 2000 ?
We do not have that model in the USA. If you'd like to send a clear photo of the inside of your ECU we can take a look for you though..
Would I be still able to read codes with a scan tool when removing immobilizer?
Yes. This will properly remove the immobilizer system from within your ECU safely, without any check engine light codes, and while retaining full OBD2 operation for street legal/smog legal applications.
hello, are you able to remove the immobilizer from a 1998 Acura RL 3.5 ECU? If you are able, are there any negative effects of doing this? Such as a check engine light or other issues?
Sorry, we cannot bypass/remove the immobilizer from the 98 RL ECU. Thanks for checking with us!
Can this work for honda d17a ecu
To disable the immobilizer on a D17A ECU, you'd want to use this: SwapBox-K Immobilizer Bypass Box
Hi. I’m interested in removing the immobilizer on my 2001 Gsr ecu so I can get my vehicle 2000 civic registered for that motor. Will there be a check engine light? Also will there be any delays due to the covid-19?
Our immobilizer removal service will remove the immobilizer system from within your ECU safely, without any check engine light codes, and while retaining full OBD2 operation for street legal/smog legal applications. To use the Integra ECU in your 2000 Civic, you will need to also move the fuel pump relay output pin as shown here: OBD2B 00-01 Integra ECU into OBD2B 99-00 Civic Fuel Pump Output Pin Swap Info
Inbound package processing is delayed 24 hours at this time due to the COVID-19 situation, so far no other delays. Thanks,
Hey guys, I bought the service already the last Tuesday January 7 2020, but haven't had the email confirmation in order to ship my ECU. Thank you.
Either the email went to your spam/junk folder, or you may have entered your email address incorrectly. Please email us directly so we can straighten this out for you email@example.com