The Hondata FlashPro system for the 2007-2012 Acura RDX Turbo allows real-time tuning and datalogging for the RDX directly through the RDX's OBD2 diagnostic port. One end of the Flashpro plugs into your laptop's USB port, the other to your RDX engine diagnostic/OBD2 port under the dash. No ECU/PCM modification is needed, and the programming can be returned to stock easily if ever needed.
- 2007-2012 Acura RDX Turbo
- Programmable ECU interface
- Connects to your car via the factory OBD2 diagnostic port
- Connect to your laptop via the included USB cable
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- 20 hours of onboard datalogging memory. Easily datalog while driving without being connected to your laptop, then unplug and take inside to your desktop for review.
- Live tuning
- FlashPro Manager software
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes / check engine lights
- Customizable laptop display gauges
- Ignition, Fuel, and Idle speed table editing
- Mass Air Flow sensor editing for calibrating with aftermarket intakes
- Control boost by RPM - more or less boost depending on engine RPM
- REV and launch control settings
- MAP / table tracing with lambda air/fuel ratio overlay
- Support for larger injectors
- Custom injector dead time / latency editing
- Individual cylinder fuel, ignition, and knock control
- Starting calibrations / basemaps for common engine setups and modifications
- Laptop or Desktop computer running 32 bit or 64 bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- USB 2.0 port on laptop or desktop
- Internet access for first time use to register the system * The software will also work on Intel based Macs running Bootcamp with the above specifications. Has been extensively tested and works well. Parallels and VMWare virtualization software has been tested with no problems found to date.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.