Hondata FlashPro system for 2006 through 2009 Honda S2000. The Hondata FlashPro for the US 2006 and newer S2000 allows full programming of the factory S2000 ECU through the factory obd2 diagnostic port. Simply plug the FlashPro into the diagnostic port, and the other end into your laptop via USB cable. The Flash Pro allows user tuning and datalogging through the included software called "flashpro manager".
This system works ONLY on the 06+ S2000 due to its factory flash memory ECU. For earlier S2000 models, please take a look at our 00-05 S2000 KPro ECU Package
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live real-time tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Customizable laptop gauges.
- Readiness codes and smog check status.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro.
2006+ S2000 tuning features:
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
- VTEC window.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Expanded fuel, ignition & cam angle tables for forced induction.
- 4 bar MAP sensor support (40 psi).
- Support for larger injectors.
- Injector latency / dead time.
- Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
- Starting calibrations for intake, headers, forced induction & larger injectors. (US only)
- Fully functional cruise control (for those S2000s that have cruise control)
- Boost control by RPM and gear (requires additional components)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello I see the flashpro for 2006+ s2000 boost control by rpm and gears (requires additional components What are those additional components?? Thank-you
You will need the boost control solenoid, and you will need to send your ECU and FlashPro to Hondata to have it modified to support it. Here's the form: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwifjo6knJzwAhWmHjQIHS9lAJoQFjABegQIAxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hondata.com%2Fdownloads%2Fs2000_fp_boost_control.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0PB4wULqxR_vmfVu0NgprX
hello in looking in to buy hondata flashpro for my 2007 s2000 i want to boost the car. boost control requires additional components what are those components needed to run boost by gear? thank you.
You'd need to install and wire in a boost control solenoid as covered here: https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/boost_control_installation.htm