The Hondata FlashPro for 04-08 Acura TL allows full user tuning and datalogging of the TL engine using the Hondata FlashPro Manager software. The Hondata FlashPro unit connects to the OBD2 diagnostic port on your TL, then to your laptop via USB cable. This allows the system to provide real-time programming of your ECU and datalogging of engine operation and engine sensors.
07-08 Acura TL base and Type-S (automatic and manual transmission models) - simply plug-and-play use.
04-06 Acura TL (manual transmission models) requires an 07-08 TL ECU and the FlashPro adapter kit.
•Programmable ECU interface.
• Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
• USB 2.0 connection
• Works with Laptop or Desktop
• No ECU modification necessary.
• Live tuning
• 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
• FlashProManager Windows software.
• Check and clear diagnostic codes.
• Customizable laptop gauges.
• Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro.
2007-08 TL tuning features:
• Ignition, fuel, idle speed, table editing.
• VTEC window.
• MAP sensor based tuning.
• Rev and launch limiters.
• Map tracing & lambda overlay.
• Expanded fuel, ignition and knock tables for forced induction.
• 4 bar MAP sensor support (43 psi).
• Support for larger injectors.
• Injector latency / dead time.
• Individual cylinder fuel & ignition trim.
• Individual cylinder knock count
• Works with Hondata Traction control
• Starting calibrations for NA, forced induction & larger injectors. For a more detailed feature lists see the FlashPro help file.
What else do I need to use this system?
• Laptop or Desktop computer running Windows. (32 or 64 bit Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8)
• Internet access for first time use to register the system * The software will also work on Intel based Macs running Bootcamp with the above specifications. Has been extensively tested and works well. Parallels and VMWare virtualization software has been tested with no problems found to date.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.